I’ve only had a smart phone for 10 months, and yet I cannot imagine how I lived without it. Therefore, for your viewing pleasure, I have posted this animation from themobilefuture on the mobile phone in the year 2010. The animation is by http://www.istrategylabs.com.
The authors cite the following statistics (sources not listed):
Massive increase in apps downloaded:
– FIVE BILLION apps downloaded – up from 300 million in 2009
Whopping expansion of location-based services
– FIVE MILLION Foursquare users — up from 200,000 users in 2009
Surge in mobile social media platforms
– 347 PERCENT growth in Twitter mobile usage
– 200 MILLION mobile Facebook Users
– 100 MILLION YouTube videos played on mobile devices everyday
Can you imagine life without your mobile phone?
We work hard to serve our clients’ needs so they can solve their technology problems. Our goal is to enable our creative clients to succeed digitally in whatever form success means to them.
Here are three fun facts about me. I consider coffee and chocolate food groups. I am an INFJ. I love longboard surfing.