Current Projects Jewel Ward Is Spending Time On*
I am currently working full time while I work on my dissertation part-time. Here are two ongoing projects.
- Founder and Principal Consultant for a start-up I named Impact Zone Consultancy, LLC.
- I am writing my dissertation…again after a long break to bootstrap Impact Zone. I will defend in summer/fall 2017. Finally….😚
Past Projects Jewel Ward Has Worked On*
I list projects I worked on as a doctoral student (2006-2015) and as a master’s student (c. 1999-2002). You may view my full academic Curriculum Vitae online.
- DataNet Federation Consortium
- iRODS Micro-services Workbook
- Policy-based Archival Interface to iRODS
- National Archives and Records Administration’s (NARA) National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) funded project, “Distributed Custodial Archival Preservation Environments” (DCAPE)
- NARA Transcontinental Persistent Archive Prototype
- Case Study of the DRAMBORA Tool
- Digital Curation and Trusted Repositories
- Collection Development Tool
- Tracking Service Prototype
- “A Quantitative Analysis of Dublin Core Metadata Element Set (DCMES) Usage in Data Providers Registered with the Open Archives Initiative (OAI)” (Master’s Paper)
- 3D Rare Book Digital Library System
- TeraScale Retrieval
I last updated this page on 24 April 2017.
* I know. The SEO on this page is getting silly. I really do not like writing about myself in the 3rd person! I am going to use this copy as an example of how not to write SEO with the Yoast plugin! 😱
Seriously…I would not write copy like this for a client, but I am tired today and over this! 😂